This year SF Beer Week is a couple weeks earlier than normal. . . So get ready because here it comes!!
Beginning January 23 the Bay Area will be going Craft Beer Crazy. We’ll be at many events around the area. . . Here’s a listing:
- Saturday January 23 there’ll be a food/beer pairing event going on at McKay’s Taphouse & Beer Garden in Pleasanton! We’ll have more details soon, so keep your eyes on our Facebook page.
- Sunday January 24 we’ll be joining other local breweries at Pete’s Brass Rail & Carwash in Danville. This annual event is always a lot of fun!
- Monday January 25 there’s a Tap Take Over at Whole Foods in Dublin
- Tuesday January 26Handles Gastropub in Pleasanton is having a Food/Beer pairing.
- Thursday January 28 we’ll be back at Handles Gastropub for more Food/Beer pairing. You will also find us at the Best of the East Bay event at Black Diamond Brewing!
- Saturday January 30 is the annual Meet the Brewer event at Hermitage Brewing.
At the same time, the Tasting Room will be busy with events celebrating beer!
- To kick off SF Beer Week, we’re holding our 2nd Anniversary Celebration on Saturday January 23! Canasta Kitchen will be serving their wonderful food beginning at 12:30 pm plus the band Better Days will be performing from 12:30 – 3:30 pm. At 5:30 pm the Gabe Duffin Band will begin their set, playing until 8:30 pm. Oh and we’ll have 3 new beers on tap too! You helped get us here, so Come Celebrate With Us.
- Did you know we have a ‘secret menu’? No, well Sunday January 24 we’ll be officially debuting our fun ‘Secret Menu‘! Maybe you’ll enjoy a little Twisted Salvation or RedNek . Or better yet, maybe you’ll design your own. Come on in to learn more about it!!
- Wednesday, January 27 will be Funky Brewster night! We’ll be taking some of our beers and infusing them with some interesting ingredients that will funk them up a bit. Should make for a fun Pint Night!!
- Friday, January 29 we’ll be Shaking the Winter Blues Away as we welcome Ukelele band Sunshine Coconuts to the tasting room beginning at 4 until 7 pm! To warm you up a bit, we’ll enjoy some Island inspired beer.
- Our first Brewzza Palooza of the year will take place Saturday, January 30. Joining us for this event will be Soleil Wood Fired Pizza and the Jeff Rickets & the Ole Dirt Road Band. This event will also be a fundraiser for the Veterans First Program at Las Positas College. Make plans to join us for some fun as we raise funds for this worthy cause!
There’s a ton of beer related events going on all over the bay all week. We know you’ll find something interesting and hope you spend part of your SF Beer Week with Eight Bridges!!