It’s going to be a busy week! SF Beer Week is always a lot of fun and if you’re out and about take time to come see us and enjoy great beer.
- Friday February 6 we’ll be at the Opening Gala for SF Beer Week 2015. Justin will be with Black Diamond Brewing debuting our collaboration beer
- Saturday February 7 you’ll find us at the Double IPA Festival at the Bistro in Hayward. If you like hops, you’ll want to be there. Just make sure you leave time to join us for our Anniversary Celebration!
- Sunday February 8 it’s time to enjoy a Blind Tasting event at Pyramid Brewing featuring yours truly
- Tuesday February 10 you’ll find us at Tap 25 for a Tap Take Over with Coronado Brewing
- Wednesday February 11 we’ll be having a Pint Night at Handles Gastropub in Pleasanton
- Thursday February 12 we’ll be at the 4th Annual East Bay Brew Fest at Pyramid Brewing and Handles Gastropub in Pleasanton is also having a Beer Pairing Dinner featuring our beer
- Friday February 13 it’s time for a Four Beer Flight Night at Handles Gastropub in Pleasanton
- Saturday February 14 we’ll be in the south bay for Meet the Brewer event at Hermitage Brewing
. . . And then we rest!