We’re Hiring!! Eight Bridges Brewing is looking for a couple energetic and outgoing people to join our Tasting Room Staff! Details are below. . . if you or someone you know are interested, email Debbie.
We are currently looking for Part-Time Beer Servers that will exceed our customers’ expectations, help honor the art of brewing beer and wants to grow with us. If you are a motivated, energetic and positive individual that wants to join the Eight Bridges Brewing Inc. team, please apply!
Sells beer and other retail products to customers during Tasting Room hours.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Process beer sales (glasses, growlers, kegs and tasters) and other merchandise (t-shirts, logo glasses, gift certificates) to retail customers.
- Maintain a clean and orderly tasting room, bathroom and other areas of the brewery open to customers during hours of operation.
- Ensure that all customers are abiding by rules and regulations as established by Alcohol Beverage Control, state, county and city of Livermore.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic knowledge of beer (flavors, ingredients, etc.) in order to answer questions from customers is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Good observation skills and an Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be motivated, hard-working, safety-minded and innovative with a commitment to representing the culture and success of Eight Bridges Brewing.
- Ability to maneuver a ½ BBL Keg (165 lbs)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Warehouse environment
- Frequently noisy during busy periods or when bands are playing
- Strong smell of wort permeates the area when beer is being brewed
- Lots of standing, bending and stooping
Qualified candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Why are you interested in working with Eight Bridges Brewing?
- What are your short and long term goals and how does this position help you get there?
- What rate of pay are you seeking?
- How many hours are you looking to work and what days/times are you available?
- Why should we consider you?
Eight Bridges Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.